Subject: [Leica] Kevin Costner's brother????
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Nov 15 18:44:53 2005

Douglas,
I suspect that the tractor is much older than the Beamer. Also, the
important parts of the tractor are the engine, transmission, and the PTO.
Whether the paint is shiney or not probably does not matter a whole lot to
its use as a tool. On the other hand, rust on the Beamer would affect its
use as a fashion statement. :)
 Oh, it is a good image showing reality of farm life. Good capture.
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com