Subject: [Leica] A Noctilux and Velvia ...
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 15 11:54:22 2005

In a message dated 11/15/2005 1:19:37 P.M.  Central Standard Time,
rdcb37@dodo.com.au writes:

Raimo is right.  I  know that the blob is one of my daughter's
friends, getting ready to  bowl.  Nevertheless, it's in the perfect
wrong place.  So  Photoshop dudes, can you fix this???  Go for it and
please post  results!!

Thanks

Rick.

This is a quick and dirty  attempt, but illustrates what might be  done:

http://www.sonc.com/bowl.htm

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com