Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 45: Pedigree Siberian hamster
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Nov 14 12:50:40 2005

This week I have some more images from my daily life. UK members will
realise what I am referring to in the title when they see my main pic, a
portrait of a friend's daughter with her pet, well, rat:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_45.jpg

Thursday night we had pizza for dinner. While I waited for the order, I
walked across the street to have a beer in a bar and saw this:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_45alt1.jpg

Friday morning I stopped to buy something on my way to work and happened
upon this predator prowling the streets of the town of Zaltbommel:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_45alt2.jpg

The next one is a bit of a clich?, but a nice one (I hope). A beautiful
sunset over the beach in my town:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_45alt3.jpg

Finally, the last two are a couple of snaps from Tuesday night in
Amsterdam, both taken near or on the Dam square, respectively:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_45alt4.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_45alt5.jpg

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/indexpaw2005.html
and comments, critique and donations are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands