Subject: [Leica] Remembrance Day in Holland
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Nov 13 13:40:30 2005

Inspired by GeeBee's posting the other day, and by the occasion in
general, I went out to the war cemetery in Arnhem this afternoon to pay
my tribute to the men who are buried there. Quite a few other people had
the same idea. It is a very moving place, a piece of the Netherlands
that is "forever England" (with respect to the Scots, Canadians,
Australians, New Zealanders and Poles who are also buried there):
http://wajsman.smugmug.com/gallery/963336

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman