Subject: [Leica] I'm Back!
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Nov 12 17:36:27 2005

Hi, Ted -

Thanks!  I hope Sandy is recovering.  Those bugs can be
awful.  Amoebic dysentery and some of the hepatitis alphabet ones are
the worst I've experienced.  I never used to take anything
prophylactic but have started taking Levaquin every day when I think
I may be in questionable circumstances. I think that may have saved
us in China several times.  We ate street food often and tried to eat
only very hot food, but sometimes when we had to point to order, I
wondered what it was that we were eating!

The air pollution was the worst part of the China trip. We had a few
clear days but usually it hurt to breathe and the "fog" (as the
Chinese referred to it) really affected any kind of landscape photography.

I'll look forward to seeing Sandy's photos.  I know they'll be great.

Tina