Subject: [Leica] FS: Silvershotz Vol 3 ed. 3
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Nov 11 21:40:40 2005

Used to be known as the B&W mag (the one from UK, where they actually talk
about how to take photography rather than collecting photos). I have the
current issue Vol 3 Ed. 3. I just went to the web site to subscribe and
they don't give you a choice when to start the subscription, so I will end
up with another copy of the issue. Normally $9.99. $5 takes it and I will
pay for US first class shipping.

use richard at imagecraft.com)