Subject: [Leica] Lighthouses again, there must be something wrong with me.
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Fri Nov 11 20:21:04 2005

Jim - Nobska is a a great subject.  I like #2 the best.*  It shows
more of the house and the pattern of the fences is more interesting.
It sounds like you ran into some typical Cape fall weather.
Late-October and early-November can be beautiful, but it can also be
horrid, as you saw.  That's why boats tend to be pulled pretty early
in the Fall.  You never really know for sure when the weather is
going to shut down.

You might try again with the big camera in January.  Some of those
cold, crisp days are also very sunny and calm.

*Of course, you stood just about where I did when I took my pictures.
I wonder if that has anything to do with my preference?  ;-))

--
Regards,

Dick

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Winter)