Subject: [Leica] InfraRed
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Nov 8 08:50:50 2005

This is a terrific shot of Graves and Boston Lights.  That's one
nasty rock strewn run of water between the two and not something I'd
like to run if the two lighthouses were really as close at they look
in this photo.

Also really liked the dramatic IR foliage shots.  It's always
interesting to see someone else's view of territory I know so well.

>A little larger:
>http://www.hemenway.com/Takumar1000/images/05-Takumar1000-200.jpg
>
>Jim

(snip)

>>>The last three at Minuteman Nat'l Historic Park, in the area where Paul
>>>Revere was captured.
>>>
>>>http://www.hemenway.com/Infrared-Oct21st/
>>>
>>>One of these days I'll find an IR filter for my R-19mm and R-Fisheye
>>>lenses.
>>>
>>>Jim

(snip)
--