Subject: [Leica] Re:OT enlarging lenses
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Nov 11 12:03:49 2005

It appears the choice is down to Rodagon APO 50/2.8 for $199 or a Focotar
50/4.5 (original) for ~$120-$150. I am leaning toward the Rodagon in the
same vein that while 99% of my photos are crap, the remaining 1% deserves
the very best lens I can afford...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Re:OT enlarging lenses)