Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: puff11 at comcast.net (Norm Aubin)
Date: Thu Nov 10 21:52:52 2005

Folks -

Inspired by all your comments I've added two additional images to the
gallery -

The same day I shot the Infra Red image of Katie in the maple tree, I also
shot this image while she was taking a rest on a convenient chair - she
turned and had a rather interesting look in her face, which she later
indicated that she loved; it showed her "Woman who talks to Wolves feeling"
-

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Norms_Images/Katie_feral

This second image was found while driving along the roads in that most
lovely of lands - Scotland.  It was shot in both chrome and B&W - I prefer
the B&W image.  This image also benefits from being printed on fiber paper;
digital hasn't worked for me yet on this one.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Norms_Images/Waterfall

Hope these meet with some approval!  Thanks for looking and commenting.

Best of light -

Norm

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] (no subject))