Subject: [Leica] Anybody using Fujicolor Pro 400h or 800z ??
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Wed Nov 9 13:33:55 2005

Well...I've been "hoodwinked" into shooting a large
wedding for a family member early next year...have not
shot one in over 20 years...they want B&W and Color
film.  In researching, I'm hearing some good things on the
new Fuji films...subject films...plus the 160S and 160C.

Was particularly impressed with Fuji's claim for consistent
color balance with changing daylight/tungsten conditions so
I've ordered some for testing...just wondering if any
working pro's or talented amateurs on the list are familiar
with these new films??  Thanks!  For the B&W I've
decided on BW400CN for pro-lab convenience.

Sincerely...

Vericolor III Man??  or was it II ??  Hell, I can't remember!
(Montie)

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Anybody using Fujicolor Pro 400h or 800z ??)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Anybody using Fujicolor Pro 400h or 800z ??)