Subject: [Leica] Eye Strain darkroom
From: dnygr at cshore.com (dnygr)
Date: Wed Nov 9 11:39:34 2005

While we are mentioning the nefarious attributes of darkrooms, I thought it
would be helpful to mention at least one of the digital darkroom, namely
eyestrain. I can't stand to sit in front of a computer for hours and look at
that gd beamed light.

Then there's the aspect that all that beautiful digital equipment is
practically worthless the moment you buy it.

Darkrooms are passe. I prefer it. Much more comforting, easier on the eyes.
Hardwork, yes; but so is doing a good photo on the computer. Good work
demands effort.

This is not to say I don't shoot digital. I do. I prefer the darkroom,
however.

Best regards--Doug