Subject: [Leica] RD-1 Catfight
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Nov 9 08:31:40 2005

David C. Mason offered a review to read! :-(

> Here is a downright nasty review of the Epson RD-1:
> > http://www.trustedreviews.com/article.aspx?art=2102
>
> My favorite bit is learning that a "movie mode" is a "handy feature".
> No wait, my favorite bit is the reviewer admitting that he/she just
> doesn't "get it".<<<<<

G'day David,

Well the authored review of the Epson RD-1 by Cliff Smith proves once
again.... "don't believe anything written by an in-experienced moron" doing
a review! I mean they give themselves away by their comments about equipment
they've never used..

It's obvious Mr.Smith has never used M cameras under fire, during  quiet
meetings, funerals or weddings! Or for fun of family outings!

Sure he has a couple of points but this chap has obviously been weaned on
over automated SLR's that do all the thinking given the bulk of his whines!

Too bad he doesn't come on list for a day or two, maybe we could straighten
him out. Well OK we might be able to give him some interesting thoughts for
the next time he does a review!

Any review!
ted

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] RD-1 Catfight)