Subject: [Leica] PAW's, more catching up...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Tue Nov 8 06:21:44 2005

On Nov 8, 2005, at 5:12 AM, Kenneth Frazier wrote:
> Another "Summer's End," this one with Zeiss Ikon Super Ikonta 531A,
> Tessar 3.5/75, T400CN.
>
>  http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r    "Summer's End 3"
>
> These photos were shot my last weekend in Weston, CT, at a party
> held by some of my parishioners.

Ken... every so often a truly magical image comes along, where the
pieces comes togther ...and the result is transcendent...

summer's end 3...

this is such an image, and it will be meaningful for a very long time.

Steve

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] PAW's, more catching up...)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Ken Frazier's summer's end 3)