Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 44: Snippets
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Nov 7 13:10:01 2005

Last week's collection consists mainly of snippets from the week's
happenings--nothing special, just ordinary life.

My daughter went trick-and-treating with some friends in the local
American colony Wassenaar. My wife was quite creative in making this
year's costume for her (hopefully we won't get sued by Kellog's):
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_44.jpg

Autumn is most certainly here:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_44alt1.jpg

Thursday night we went to drink with a large group of English friends at
the favourite local watering hole, The Guardian. Here is my wife in
animated conversation with two semi-sober English women. This was most
definitely taken in Noctilux territory: 35mm lens at 1.4, ISO 1600 and
still it needed 1/4 sec. exposure:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_44alt2.jpg

Saturday+nice weather usually means that I go to our outdoor food market
in the morning:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_44alt3.jpg

And then my son and some friends were throwing an American football
around at school. My son caught a hard pass, and we ended up having to
go to the hospital to have his finger x-rayed. Here he is, waiting for
the result and trying to look cool:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_44alt4.jpg
And yes, it turned out to be broken:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_44alt5.jpg
Twenty-four hours later his friends at school had ensured that the cast
was suitably decorated:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_44alt6.jpg

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/indexpaw2005.html
and comments & critique are as always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands