Subject: [Leica] RE: Infra-red
From: puff11 at comcast.net (Norm Aubin)
Date: Fri Nov 4 20:18:37 2005

Mark,

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Norms_Images/Katie_at_Kubota_Gardens is an
example of Macophot's maco-820 IR film, which is available in all formats
(35, roll and sheet), and one which I highly recommend, as it's a true IR
film.  Rate it at ASA 100, use an opaque filter such as a written 87, open
six stops for that filter and be amazed!

Of course, getting images as fine as those shown by Jim H. takes more than
film, it takes seeing - and his is great.

Seeing all the images in IR presented here is inspiring me to get out
myself, at least once this storm ends!

Best of light -

Norm

Replies: Reply from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] RE: Infra-red)