Subject: [Leica] New Album Pictures
From: neilsimages at pipeline.com (Neil Schneider)
Date: Wed Nov 2 15:45:48 2005

On Oct 27, 2005, at 11:46 PM, David Cochran wrote:

> Hi Neil.
>
> I find 1,2,22 and 24 to be the most interesting.
> I'm too sleepy right now to do comments but I promise to say what i
> like about them.
>
> What camera did you use?
>
> peace and good night.
>
> David
> On Oct 27, 2005, at 11:34 PM, Neil Schneider wrote:

Hi David
Thanks for everyone's comments on these rain shots. there was noting
other that just shooting what passed in front of the camera.
The good, bad and the ugly.
david it was a digital Lumix FZ10 with a Leica lens.

Regards
Neil

Message from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] New Album Pictures)