Subject: [Leica] Pooks awaiting (el gato)
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Nov 2 15:12:24 2005

In a message dated 11/2/2005 4:55:04 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ericm@pobox.com writes:

The bright something in the left is distracting to me as is the blue  hight
on the floor at the top.  I'd think about cropping away some of  the left and
top.  Love the light on the cat.

http://www.sonc.com/pooks_awaiting.htm

One of those funny shots that people have commented both ways on the blue
light (TV)  and bright something, (laptop).  The bullseye framing with  some
warmth and coolness add a certain dissonance,  I think it has to stay,
because
when I take them away, it becomes a picture of a cat instead of a  picture
with
a cat.

Thanks for your comments on all my pix!

Regards,