Subject: [Leica] Juliter 8 lens and LTM
From: pswango at att.net (pswango@att.net)
Date: Wed Oct 26 08:19:36 2005

OK, Philippe, now I get it!  Out here in high desert NM it's pretty bright
most of the time so dark glasses are pretty much glued to my nose.  I still
don't quite get the USSR connection, though.

As promised, I just posted some new Jupiter 8 photos taken with the M3.  I
selected some that show the lens performance against the light, as I don't
have a shade that fits the Jupiter.  The new batch starts here:
http://pswango.smugmug.com/gallery/765613/1/41599947  and runs to the end of
the second page.

Comments welcome.

Phil Swango