Subject: [Leica] Re: Compare 100mm f2.8 APO with 90mm f2 APO R?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Nov 2 13:40:58 2005

Hi Don,

Nice question. IMO it depends of the kind of photography everyone want to
do. For my style I'm very happy with the old, or more properly said, the
classical designs. Other styles need the best performance... And finally I'm
asking me what are we discussing for?, the beauty?, well there are
fortunately many forms of beauty, or to express it.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis