Subject: [Leica] To Boston Area LUGers
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Tue Nov 1 04:21:04 2005

Kenneth Frazier wrote:
> I'm going to be in Boston this coming Thursday and Friday and will
> have some tourist time most of Friday.
> Are there any good photo shows or exhibits now running in the area?
> You can reply offlist if you like.

Hi Ken,

There's the Ansel Adams exhibit at the MFA.

The Panopticon Gallery in Waltham
is also worth a look if you haven't been there.
They house a very nice collection of Bradford Washburn
mountain photographs (B&W large format).

The Photographic Resource Center at Boston University
often has something good, if not always well known,
on display.

The Robert Klein Gallery on Newbury Street is
a good place to check out prints (and their
$prices) from the "Masters".  In the past few years
they have had exhibits of Karsh, Bruce Davidson,
Salgado, Lewis Hine, Michael Kenna, etc.

Those are a few suggestions that come to mind.

Cheers,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] To Boston Area LUGers)