Subject: [Leica] No cats, but gasp! a sunrise
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 1 04:04:32 2005

In a message dated 10/31/2005 11:56:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jhnichols@bellsouth.net writes:

Sonny,
Great shot.  Now retired, I had forgotten how the drive  to work used to
provide such views.  Seeing the sprinklers in action  makes me ask, "Is it
as
dry there as it is here in Tennessee?"  The  WB in Nashville has recorded
0.02 inches of rain for the month of  October.
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Yesterday when the first thnderstorm this month came, the wind before  it
caused a dust cloud.  For a few minutes, it was raining mud.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana