Subject: [Leica] No cats, but gasp! a sunrise
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 1 04:01:10 2005

In a message dated 10/31/2005 11:14:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,
Jim@hemenway.com writes:

We had a  very dry summer in Massachusetts, followed by a record wet
October.   Over ten inches of rain, just about 1/16th away from not being
responded  to by FEMA. ;-)

It's been the most drab foliage season in my  memory.

Jim

We had a good rain yesterday, first since Hurricane Rita.  We  got more
yesterday than then, so at least we will have some rain recorded for
October.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com