Subject: [Leica] Re: eyes (better link)
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Oct 30 05:15:43 2005

In a message dated 10/30/2005 5:30:52 A.M. Central Standard Time,
kididdoc@cox.net writes:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-88484.html

if Sonny  wants to show in Friday flowers, a flower on a coffee mug,
or a jet  fighter.... I will look and not complain...

Of course, and I have even  shown them in a flower bed.

http://www.sonc.com/flower_bed.htm

But the context in a  set need not be explained.  Had there been one more
shot of someone  ignoring the camera, that might have change everything in
my
mind.  The  context of the set was several people looking right at the lens
and
one  not.  I'm not complaining, I just think the set would be stronger
without
him.  Not only the eyes, bot the entire composition of 85 seems at odds
with
the others.  More than mere dissonance.

Regards,
Sonny