Subject: [Leica] Posy the cat,dreaming
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Sat Oct 29 17:56:51 2005

Douglas "Doolittle"...LOL

Yes, you are right. Jhereg (My New Friend) is like Garfield in colour.
He is a pal.
Vega is the queen of the house, she walks with pride and ease. She is
the kind that you can just hold upside down and won't even be bothered,
loves to have her tummy scratch, something cats don't like too much.
Deneb is very loving but can't stay put more than 5 seconds. She does
not like to be held either, she is Calico.

There is a dog,Luna (Moon) she took Jhereg as hers when he was small,
they sleep together and bathe each other.

peace

David