Subject: [Leica] For Sale Friday: M4-P, Hexar AF, XPan Digi-Rebel
From: benmarks2005 at gmail.com (Benjamin Marks)
Date: Fri Oct 28 07:56:46 2005

For sale:

 I am cleaning house to buy a Canon 5D. All of this stuff was posted here
last week as well (a couple of items from the original list sold). Please
add shipping and insurance to all prices listed below. All items are sold
with a 10 day inspection period (money back if not satisfied). Payment by
money order or personal check (must clear before shipping). I am not set up
to take PayPal. Whatever's left after this week will (unfortunately) head to
the 'Bay.

 Lecia M4-P black. Camera is in good user shape and has the M-6 windows
(brightlines for 28 in VF). Finish shows some gentle brassing on the edges
near the strap lugs. I bought this one from Keeble & Shuchat in Palo Alto in
1995. A solid, dependable user. $750.

 Hassleblad Xpan with 45/f4 lens, hood, box, manual (and bubble level if I
can find it). This camera has been lightly used for the last three
years. Bought
new from Don Chatterton in 2001. I like the format, handling and lens
quality, but don't use it often enough to justify keeping it. $1,100. Glass
is pristine. Camera finish in great shape. Exposure counter reads 59 (590
exposures on the camera).

 Canon Digital Rebel with box, manuals, CDs cables and 256K CF card and EF-S
18-55 Zoom Lens, two extra batteries, charger. Bought in 2004. My image
files indicate that the shutter has about 6,000 exposures on it. Works
perfectly, but I am upgrading to a 5D (love the idea of a full frame
sensor). If the camera is going, the lens must too. $499 for the kit.

 Konica AF Black with Stealth Mode. With flash and manual. This is the
nearly silent camera with an awesome, fixed 35/2 lens. I love this camera,
but I find that even with all of its great features, I reach for the Leicas
first. I bought this camera second hand and it still has the filter on it
that it came with. Glass pristine, minor use marks on body. First $450 takes
it.

 Olympus XA. Uses MS-76 silver batteries. Works, but I don't use it much.
$75

 Leica CL with 40/2 Summicron, hood, lens-cap. The 40 was recently CLA'd by
Sherry Krauter. The CL shows signs of use, but is a good user. $400 for the
CL, $260 for the lens.

  Best regards,

 Ben Marks