Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: 35 mm Summicron ASPH LTM and 135 mm Tele-Elmar M
From: johan at cig.se (Johan Ericson)
Date: Thu Oct 27 14:06:00 2005

Selling my beloved 35 mm Summicron ASPH f 1:2 Classic (39 mm screw
mount )Limited Edition serial number 38808##. This lens is from an original
series of limited edition Summicrons back in 2000. It was later factory
converted in Solms to M baj. And then again converted back in to LTM fit ;-)
Therefore it has the new ?Hermes edition? satin chrome on the mount and
focus ring and the original ?matte? chrome on the aperture ring. It comes in
original packing, leather pouch and with the reproduced 12504 classic round
shade. It has always been used with a filter on; all glass surfaces are mint
and the rest as close to mint as you can come after five years of tender
use. I?m looking for 1495 USD alt. 1195 EURO (11495 Swedish Kronor)

I?m also selling my 135 mm Tele-Elmar f 1:4 serial number 21902##, black and
in M-mount. It comes in its original plastic ?can? and with the black
original front cap. Mint minus, all glass perfect. Also included is a Leitz
135 mm viewfinder, mint condition, in its original box. ( And I will enclose
a 12575 shade, not original with the lens and not mint :-) I?m looking for
595 USD alt. 479 EURO (4590 Swedish Kronor)

I'm situated in Sweden, Europe. Pictures available on request. Shipping
worldwide at buyers cost!
If interested please contact me offlist; offers may be considered ;-)

Regards

Johan Ericson
johan@cig.se

Replies: Reply from johan at cig.se (Johan Ericson) ([Leica] Friday FS: 135 mm Tele-Elmar M andviewfinder)