Subject: [Leica] Pooks awaiting (el gato)
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Oct 26 10:39:07 2005

Our cat, Posy, always uses that expression, accompanied by complete
silence, to indicate that her food bowl is empty, and that it's damn
well time that it was cleaned and filled again.
The expression is totally different, and accompanied by plaintive mews,
tail waving and leg rubbing, when she wants something out of the fridge.
Douglas