Subject: [Leica] #365
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Oct 24 08:16:32 2005

Hi Graham,
Well done mon ami, now you can get serious and show us what can be done in
your spare time with 68 days to go! ;-)

As I've said many times, you are gifted with photographic talent and the
ability to see wonderful compositions from fields and country side that many
of us would miss.

Now without a record to break, you've done the 365, you can relax and really
blow us away while shooting in a relaxed and carefree manner. :-)

A few years back prior to the PAW, I proposed a PAD, "Picture a Day." Seemed
simple enough to me as it was basically what I'd had to do for 50 years
without any excuses. Well you'd think I'd asked the crew to shoot the dark
side of the moon with the excuses of why it couldn't be done, so I dropped
it.

However, Kyle Cassidy with greater wisdom suggested the PAW and it became
the photo action of the week which seemed to work for many others over the
years.

Now I feel some what vindicated by your successful run at accomplishing it,
365 postings, with 68 days to go.

Thanks for your effort and interesting pictures of the English countryside.
Keep them coming as you can't sit back on your laurels and take life easy
for the next 68 days as we want more! ;-)
ted