Subject: [Leica] trying to contact member
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Oct 24 05:25:51 2005

To get a PhD in higher education these days, you
have to do something as challenging as having
some people fill out an opinion survey. The
lamest one I've seen to date is a fellow (in
criminal justice) who had his students fill out a
survey on whether they were in favor of the death
penalty or not. Ta da!!!!!  A PhD in Education.

JLS