Subject: [Leica] Need tips buying used Leica lenses (In particular Leitz 50/3.5 Elmar)
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Sun Oct 23 05:19:35 2005

Who are your sources. Usually, if the same vendor has the $130 and the
$400, the $400 is the one you want.... Check the conditions "ugly",
"bargain", 10-, 7-...etc. It will depend on the vendor.
When I buy from keh.com (Olympus, not Leica) a "good condition" lens is
in better shape than most of my other things.

peace

David