Subject: [Leica] For Sale: Cleaning House
From: jdos2 at mindspring.com (Jeff Sumner)
Date: Fri Oct 21 22:17:48 2005

I just tried out a 5D today. Nice, big, bright ground glass, STILL without
focusing aids.

Still, was impressed. Certainly a step or three above the 20D, or even my
Fuji S3.

Then again, I developed a couple rolls from Deals Gap from last weekend, and
was further blown away... I like my Leica.

JD

Em 10/21/05 5:02 PM, "mcyclwritr@comcast.net" <mcyclwritr@comcast.net>
escrivou: