Subject: [Leica] What would you do with $200
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 21 21:01:04 2005

In a message dated 10/21/2005 10:06:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
aaron.sandler@duke.edu writes:

The brief answer is: Yes the LX1 has noise  at high iso and when
underexposed at low iso.  No, I don't have noise  reduction software yet, so
I can't speak to that.
==========================

Aaron, you've hit the nail on the head  here.  Underexposed images render
noise with small sensors.  When you  have enough light, the noise goes away,
even
in the blacks.  o noise  reduction:

http://www.sonc.com/03_fireworks/pages/P1010818.htm

http://www.sonc.com/pioneer_pub_fri.htm

Those are with my DCRP Review: Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC5  Lika  Leica.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana