Subject: [Leica] Stainless Steel Darkroom Sink - FOR FREE!!!
From: rbrowne1 at mindspring.com (Robert Browne)
Date: Thu Oct 20 20:44:34 2005

Here's the situation... My company has a storage space in N. Hollywood,
CA that's full and we need to create some space. We have a 6' long
stainless steel darkroom sink with stand designed for deep tank film
processing (3.5 gal. tanks) stored there and we need to get rid of it.
You know what it costs to buy one but we're willing to give it away to
anyone who will take it away. That means you truck it away - we will
not ship it. I'll even throw in a water panel with all fittings. What
could be better for a SOCAL darkroom enthusiast? The sink was was only
used for about six months. Just needs a good cleaning from being in
storage.

OK you ask, what's the catch? Just come and pick it up, preferably
within the next two weeks. We need the space. The first person who
makes a commitment gets it. If interested, contact me via my business
e-mail: robert@reproductions.com or by telephone at (323) 845-9595,
Ext. 10.

We also have some 3.5 gal. stainless steel developing tanks w/4 up 4x5
film hangers and a Thomas Sodium Vapor Safelight. These items are for
sale and are sized to ship. Haven't decided a price for them yet, so
make a reasonable offer if interested. I'll poke around and see if
there is anything else of interest.

Thanks,

Robert Browne

PS - To whoever snags the sink I ask only this: Use it well. Don't sell
it when you no longer need it. Give it away. In light of your good
fortune you might consider a donation to a worthy humanitarian
charitable cause. Just a suggestion. I'll leave the rest to you.