Subject: [Leica] re: December Weather in Italy
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 20 04:35:10 2005

In a message dated 10/20/2005 4:54:12 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
mattmorgan1@mac.com writes:

I'll also be in Rome at the beginning of December for four days,  but
I'm flying from the summer of Australia.

I'm at a  conference in the same hotel I'm staying at, so I hope I
actually  get out and see a bit of the city.

Unfortunately, I won't be taking my  Leica gear.

Matt
===============

Um, why post then?   If you are not taking your Leica gear,  we probably
don't have much interest in your conference, because this is a Leica  USERS
list,
not a "I'm going to Rome and not taking Leica" list.

It is morning, I have not had my coffee, and the dog could not find the
newspaper this morning, so I was grumpy already.  Now this.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana