Subject: [Leica] re: December Weather in Italy
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Oct 20 00:28:17 2005

Partularly in the Florence and Pisa area it can be very dreary , wet and
cold in December.
Wide-angles are definitely order of the day,loads of classical
architecture, 80-200 sounds good for urban detail shots (and if you get
into the countryside) , never got to Rome on my last trips ,but if the
tour goes via Milan  the city is great too, at least if they've now got
the scaffolding off the front of the cathedral, superb place for
shopping too.
Douglas