Subject: [Leica] City Lights
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Oct 18 03:26:12 2005

No B? Well, with B you could use 100 ISO as well - but the noise issue is
another thing... I'm still hesitating if the Digilux-2 should be my digital
camera until I can hopefully grab a digital M in a year or two, but I think
I will choose something in the 'below 500EUR' range.
Thanks,
Didier

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] City Lights)