Subject: [Leica] A walk
From: alanwalsh at mac.com (alanwalsh@mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 17 13:45:27 2005

Philippe,

The reflections from the mud and soil remind me of the words of
Gerard Manly Hopkins:

"No wonder of it: sheer plod makes plough down sillion Shine...

A great image.

Alan W

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] A walk)
Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] A walk)