Subject: [Leica] bougainvillea in Arizona
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Oct 16 15:13:06 2005

I agree with you complete, Douglas, the color hibiscus has more of
emotional connection than the black and white one.

I like the black and white image because I see all the textures and
lines of the wilted petals and I like that. But the color image, with
the faded unsaturated color, but still the entire image is NOT
unsaturated because look at that deep green leaf in the background, I
think that's where the emotional content, the connection with the
flower's passing happens.

So they are effective for very different reasons and I find much to
enjoy with both.

Adam