Subject: [Leica] San Pablo Atitalan, Guatemala
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Fri Oct 14 19:57:14 2005

Tina:

>http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/guatemala_2005

What can I say?  You're one of my inspirations.  I aspire to take photos
that are as moving as yours.  Great job, as usual.

When you process the RAW files, is there an option to make the color temp
the same?  That's one of the things that makes me cringe about scanning lots
of similar color negatives.  That's a real pain.  Any workflow tips about
this would be greatly appreciated.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] San Pablo Atitalan, Guatemala)