Subject: [Leica] San Pablo Atitalan, Guatemala
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Oct 11 15:32:22 2005

PAWs:

The family that I stayed with this September lives in San Pablo
Atitlan, Guatemala, one of the villages that was destroyed by
landslides from Hurricane Stan.  I've tried to find out what happened
to this Tzutujil family, but have not gotten answers to the e-mails
that I've sent to the agencies that I work with.  The extended family
lives in a tiny, remote, village on the shores of the most beautiful
lake in the world, surrounded by volcanoes that slid into the lake.
These are just the jpegs that were recorded automatically along with
the RAW photos that I also haven't had time to process. I hope with
everything else that is going on in the world that you'll remember this
family.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/guatemala_2005

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP