Subject: [Leica] Friday for sale
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Fri Oct 14 17:12:25 2005

Hi Slobodan,
Could you please send me some pictures illustrating the SL body? Is
meter accurate? Does it shoot at all speeds, even if inaccurate?
Please, also give me an idea of eventual shipping cost to Buenos
Aires, Argentina

Thanks in advance and my best regards,

Ed Albesi

El 14/10/2005, a las 11:20, Slobodan Dimitrov escribi?: