Subject: [Leica] Tree Huggers
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Fri Oct 14 09:11:19 2005

Muhammad Chishty wrote:

>David:
>
>That's a great photo of a bear!  You make a very good
>case for buying the Canon EOS 20D or something similar
>and using Leica R lenses with it.
>
>Richie

Thanks, Richie!  We all know that bears climb trees... but it's rare to
see one at it.  Heck! bears are rare enough, even in bear country.

That being said, we had a thief, stealing the crab-apples from the tree
in our front yard, the other night...

The photos are poor, because I was shooting available light (the lamp
post, a half block away) at ISO 3200 and the exposures were still in the
1/3 to 1/2 second range, and I was hand-holding!

But they're a LOT of fun!

http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/bear-2.htm

Enjoy!

--