Subject: [Leica] More fall pictures
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu Oct 13 17:46:40 2005

>> I just got back from a couple of days shooting the Cabot Trail in
>> Nova Scotia.  Here are a couple of the pictures.
>>
>> Most of the pictures were taken with 35-70mm f4 or a 28mm. A warming
>> polarizer was used on both lenses.
>>
>> http://www.robsteve.com/CapeBreton/
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Robert

again Robert, your photos taken with the DMR (I assume) are luminous,
natural, with very beautiful color.

You keep showing images like these and we will all be lusting after a
DMR or (eventually we hope), the Leica digital M....

quite lovely, you should work for Leica,  I 'd like to see some bw if
possible...

Steve