Subject: [Leica] FS Summicron M28 $1375.00
From: dstate1 at hotmail.com (Dan States)
Date: Thu Oct 13 12:37:18 2005

For sale: EXC+  Summicron M 28 lens, with box, hood, case, caps and all the
stuff that I got when I bought it new a few years ago.  It's the BEST LENS
EVER, but it is time for a change....(that is, it's time to finance more
camera stuff.)

The lens body shows some signs of wear, including a bit of lube on the
aperture that has been there since new, and some minor imperfections due to
handling over the years. No dents, and I've never dropped the lens or
anything stupid.  I've made a ton of photo's with this lens and it has never
let me down.  The aperture and focus are smooth and the glass shows only
very miniscule signs of use on the front.

Price includes insured shipping in the US and Canada.  Payment must clear
prior to shipment.  I have hit the 21st century and can take Paypal.

Best wishes
Dan States
Grand Rapids MI

Replies: Reply from ahgraves at prodigy.net (Allen Graves) ([Leica] FS Summicron M28 $1375.00)