Subject: [Leica] Black and White
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Oct 12 16:12:21 2005

On 10/12/05 3:41 PM, "Tina Manley" <images@infoave.net> typed:

> At 06:34 PM 10/12/2005, you wrote:
>> The blacks look weak.
>> You need to soak your Lexar in one once of selenium toner to 31 ounces
>> water. Warmish water.
>> Make that two ounces!
>>
>> Mark Rabiner
>
> Thanks, Mark, but I don't use Lexars - only SanDisk Extremes.  Does
> that change the formula?
>
> Tina

Well that's the problem then!
Everyone knows they've been leaching the silver out of those cards for years
while charging more for the process!
I believe they are more chloride than bromide based.
Try leaving them in your Dektol for an extra minute.
And always air dry.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon