Subject: [Leica] Late-Season Sailing
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Oct 11 20:17:16 2005

Richard,
One of the wonderful things about the LUG is that images are shown that
bring the whole saloon into worlds that some/most have never been to. I feel
like I could hike the paths in the Rose of Shires and feel at home.
Amsterdam, parts of Seville, Texas, and now sailing in the NE. Thank you for
taking the time to show your world.
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com