Subject: [Leica] a bit of helo?
From: pswango at att.net (pswango@att.net)
Date: Tue Oct 11 13:04:00 2005

Walt Johnson wrote:

color balance, contrast, saturation, tonality????

http://gallery.leica-users.org/walts-images/gordmask

Walt, neat picture, but on my monitor (HP laptop) the colors don't work too
well.  As others have said, too saturated, skin verging on too red/magenta,
too contrasty (for my tastes, that is).  Also, the halo around the tree
branches and the horizon looks like USM with too much radius (>1).  Try it
again with radius set to ~0.6 and amount set to ~75%.  That may be the cause
of the blotchy skin too.

Then again, our monitors may be very different.