Subject: [Leica] FOM2
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Oct 10 21:24:26 2005

In a message dated 10/10/2005 7:47:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
kididdoc@cox.net writes:
FOM2 started for me as a stimulus, an inspiration, with my hope being
to learn to produce a technically good image, of something
meaningful.  One goal was to have an image included in FOM2. To be
included with others that I considered not merely excellent, rather
excellent and profound.

The five year project has more than satisfied this purpose. The
stimulation, learning, and wonderful images I have seen...have been
powerful medicine.

I want to thank you Alastair for initiating this project, guiding it,
and having such an impact on me and others....

Steve

I have to echo Steve's remarks.  I have only been in the project for 3
years,
including this year, and also had hoppes of getting a single photo chosen.
have been amazed that I now have 2 phtos in the exhibit, and have learne
dmuch in the short time on the project.  My hope this year is to have
another phto
chosen, but evenif I don't , it have been a great experience.  Thanks to
Alastair and his great team for the privilage to participate.

Gene