Subject: [Leica] PAW : The Early Years :-)
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Oct 10 21:19:21 2005

In a message dated 10/10/2005 7:13:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
firkin@ncable.net.au writes:
Anyway, you might be interested to know there are 3 publishers and one
exhibit organizer interested in FOM2, we have been asked to supply
images for a spread and story on the project in the Readers Digest ---
I'm not saying any of this will come off, and I'm still waiting to hear
from Aperture about interest, but it could be a good end to some great
times and good fun.

Alastair

This sounds promising afterall.  Sure wish Leica would comeon board with
support of some kind.  If you come to Chicago this year, you may want to
approach
the Art Institute and the Museum of Contemporary Photography.

Gene

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] PAW : The Early Years :-))